With Thursday's Opening Day coming fast on, it’s time for the last edition of a few questions for another offseason time period. If the offseason can even be defined as actually the time period from the last game of one year to the first of the next. It’s probably not and that could make a good question, but we have better ones today.
So here we go.
* Should Grayson Rodriguez make the Opening Day roster/rotation?
* Which player or players should make up the four-man bench?
* Will Rule 5 pick Andrew Politi be on the roster for Opening Day?
* Which veteran pitcher the Orioles acquired in the offseason will have a better year – Cole Irvin or Kyle Gibson?
* Which position player from the O’s farm who has not yet played in the majors will see the most time on the 2023 big league roster?
* Will the trade deadline be a key time for the Orioles? Do they make a big deal then?
* What will the team’s record be and do they make the playoffs?
By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.masnsports.com/