The Orioles today announced their promotional schedule and 5-Game Flex Plan for the 2021 Spring Training season, the club’s 12th spring season at Ed Smith Stadium.
Beginning today, fans can purchase 5-Game Flex Plans for the Spring Training season. Starting at just $95, fans can create their own ticket package by selecting up to two prime games and three non-prime games. Each plan is protected by O’surance, a new, free fan assurance benefit that guarantees the investment in Orioles baseball. In addition, plan purchasers will be able to select games prior to single-game ticket sales for the general public. For more information or to purchase tickets, fans should visit Orioles.com/SpringFlex.
The 2021 Spring Training promotional schedule features giveaways and opportunities for fans of all ages. Again this year, the Orioles invite children and seniors to run the bases after select home games. Kids Run the Bases, open to all fans ages four to 14, will return following every Sunday home game, while Seniors Run the Bases, available to fans age 60 and older, returns after each Wednesday home game.
In celebration of the home opener on Saturday, February 27, the Orioles will host Heroes Day, presented by Cheney Brothers, with a special pregame ceremony. The spring schedule also features various giveaways, including an Orioles Vest on Friday, March 5; Orioles Outdoor Pint Glasses, presented by Sam Adams, on Saturday, March 6; and the 50th Anniversary 1970 World Series Tote Bag, presented by MLB Network, on Friday, March 19. The Orioles will conclude the 2021 Spring Training season with Fireworks Night on Saturday, March 27.
During every Saturday and Sunday home game, the Orioles will honor members of the Sarasota community who are selflessly working or volunteering to improve the lives of others through the Birdland Community Heroes program. To nominate a hero, please visit Orioles.com/Spring.
The Orioles will play 16 home games at Ed Smith Stadium. The 2021 home schedule includes 12 afternoon games, all beginning at 1:05 p.m., and four night games, each slated to begin at 6:05 p.m.
A complete list of current 2021 promotions and special events at Ed Smith Stadium can be found below and online at Orioles.com/Spring. Information on individual game ticket sales will be announced at a later date.
2021 SARASOTA PROMOTIONS & EVENTS
* Feb. 27 vs. Atlanta - home opener/Heroes Day sponsored by Cheney Brothers (all fans)
* Feb. 28 vs. Tampa Bay - Kids Run the Bases (kids 4-14)
* March 3 vs. Pittsburgh - Seniors Run the Bases (60 and older)
* March 5 vs. Philadelphia - Orioles vest (first 4,000 fans)
* March 6 vs. Pittsburgh - Orioles outdoor pint glasses (set of two) sponsored by Sam Adams (first 4,000 fans 21 and older)
* March 14 vs. Boston - Kids Run the Bases (kids 4-14)
* March 17 vs. Boston - Seniors Run the Bases (60 and older)
* March 19 vs. Minnesota - 50th anniversary 1970 World Series Tote Bag sponsored by MLB Network (first 4,000 fans)
* March 24 vs. Atlanta - Seniors Run the Bases (60 and older)
* March 26 vs. Toronto - Orioles Spring Training T-shirt (first 4,000 fans)
* March 27 vs. Minnesota - Fireworks Night (all fans)