With the battle for another National League East title well underway, the Nationals are thrilled to welcome all fans back to Nationals Park, just in time for summer! In May, the Government of the District of Columbia approved the team’s request to operate at 100% capacity starting Thursday, June 10, to coincide with the beginning of the team’s next homestand. As the Nationals reopen the ballpark to full capacity, the team is excited to announce additional promotions and the return of fan-favorite events for the remainder of the regular season, all of which can be found online at nationals.com/Promotions.
Single game tickets for the remainder of the 2021 regular season schedule are now on sale to the general public. Tickets start at just $13 and fans interested in purchasing tickets should visit nationals.com/Tickets2021.
Fans will have several chances to get their hands on Nationals bobbleheads during the 2021 season, including bobbleheads featuring Davey Martinez, Victor Robles, and “Mr. National” Ryan Zimmerman. Other giveaway items include an In Park-Live Radio Lanyard, Nationals-themed Zip-Up Jacket, and Nationals Beanie.
* June 28 - Davey Martinez World Series Bobblehead presented by GEICO (First 20,000 fans)
* July 30 - Victor Robles Bobblehead presented by Delta Air Lines (First 25,000 fans)*
* September 3 - Ryan Zimmerman “Mr. National” Bobblehead presented by Pedigree (First 15,000 fans)
Apparel and Collectibles
* June 11 - In Park-Live Radio Lanyard presented by 106.7 The Fan (First 10,000 fans)
* June 15 - World Series Grocery Tote presented by MLB Network (First 15,000 fans)
* August 5 - Topps Baseball Cards (Exit Giveaway, First 10,000 fans)
* September 13 - Zip-Up Jacket presented by PenFed (First 25,000 fans)
* September 19 - Nationals Banket presented by Coca-Cola (First 20,000 fans)
* October 2 - Nationals Beanie presented by Budweiser (First 20,000 fans)
Freedom Fireworks presented by Budweiser
Bang! Zoom! On Saturday, July 3 against the Los Angeles Dodgers, Nationals fans will have an opportunity to watch a special “Freedom Fireworks” show after the game.
Special for Kids
Nationals Park was designed for fans of all ages, and there will be several special giveaways for kids, presented by Harris Teeter, during the remainder of the season. Additionally, the Nationals are excited to bring back Kids Runs the Bases after every Sunday day game, beginning July 18, along with family-friendly events like Scouts Day and Girl Scouts Day.
* June 13 - Nationals Sunglasses (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* June 20 - Nationals Hooded T-Shirt (First 5,000 fans 12 & under)
* July 18 - Nationals Mask (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* August 15 - Nationals Lunch Box (First 10,000 fans 12 & under)
* September 4 (1:05 p.m. game only) - Screech Travel Pillow (First 5,000 fans 12 & under)
* August 15 - Scouts Day
* September 19 - Girl Scouts Day
* Every Sunday Day Game (Beginning July 18) - Kids Run the Bases
Special Ticket Events
Several special-ticket events are returning to Nationals Park for the remainder of the 2021 season, including fan favorites like Night OUT, Pups in the Park, Teacher Appreciation Day, Jewish Community Day, and the College Day Series. For more information and to buy tickets, please visit nationals.com/Specials.
* August 17 - Night OUT
* August 31 and September 18 - Pups in the Park presented by Budweiser
* September 17 - Teacher Appreciation Day
* October 3 - Jewish Community Day
College Day Series
* July 17 - James Madison University
* July 18 - William & Mary
* August 13 - Radford University
* August 14 - University of Virginia
* August 31 - Georgetown University presented by PNC Bank
* September 3 - Catholic University
* September 14 - George Washington University
* September 17 - George Mason University